Are you looking to create an event with a difference? We can cater for any event or special occasion , working with you to ensure that you get the service and response that you desire. Whether it’s a corporate event, public event, fundraiser or you simply want to create that crowd pleasing edge, contact us and see what we can offer!
Critters Up Close presentations are interactive and focus heavily on participation ensuring that audience members not only enjoy the experience, but take away an appreciation for native Australian fauna and the habitats they live in.
Critter Events Package
Events package includes:
- Variety of native Australian birds, reptiles, mammals and invertebrates presented over a minimum of 2 hours
- Small mobile rock pool and pond inclusive in the price!
- Customised presentation at your chosen venue
- Unlimited photo opportunities during the presentation
- Professional set up including customised gazebo (outdoors) or professional clear wall pit (indoors)
- Mipro- MA708 for presenting to larger crowds
- Interactive presentation enabling audience members to become “part” of the presentation
- Flexibility and adaptability to suit your event, function, theme
- At the request of the customer, Critters Up Close gifts can be supplied
- Ability to present to large crowds 500+
- 1 hour bump in and 1 hour bump out included in price
All prices include GST & travel for Perth region
|Option||Package Includes||Cost per presentation||Total package cost|
|1||Half day presentation package (2 presentations)||$385||$770|
|2||All day presentation package (5 presentations)||$330||$1650|
What we require:
To ensure it is a safe and comfortable experience, please assist with the below:
- Safe environment provided for the audience, animals and presenters at all times
- Clear space of approximately 5 x 5 metres, out of harsh elements (sun, wind, rain) where practicable
- Parking area provided close to event and associated parking costs covered by client (where applicable)
- Customer must ensure that local councils are contacted when utilising public space
- Customer to review our terms and conditions
- A big smile and willingness to have fun!