WHAT’S THE JUNIOR CRITTER CONSERVATIONIST CLUB?
- A mentoring program for children who have a natural affiliation with the outdoors
- It is hands on, encompassing a number of outside acitivities and interactions with a variety of fauna
- A chance for families that want to make the change to spend more time outdoors with their children but don’t know where to start!
WHO IS IT FOR?
- This program is focused at children aged 6-12, however we are flexible for those younger or older who wish to participate
- A fully inclusive club – these intakes are all special needs and wheelchair friendly
WHEN DOES IT RUN?
The Junior Critter Conservationist Club has four (4) intakes that run for 4 weeks each; please see intake dates as well as the weekly schedule below:
- Intake 1 – March 2018 (every Sunday)
- Intake 2 – May 2018 (every Saturday)
- Intake 3 – August 2018 (every Sunday)
- Intake 4 – November 2018 (every Saturday)
TO BOOK, SIMPLY SELECT YOUR CHOSEN INTAKE ABOVE!
HOW MUCH IS IT?
- The all inclusive program cost is $380; this includes all entry fees for 1 adult per paying Critter Conservationist
- Payment in FULL required at time of booking
- Critter Conservationist Pack
- Day trip to Perth Zoo
- Day trip to AQWA
- Park By Dark Night stalk
- Small group Critter Crazy presentation with our amazing critters!!
- Critter metamorphosis kit for home
- MASSIVE 30% off a Critter Crazy Party for the registered Critter conservationist! (please use coupon code: JCCC on checkout. This will ONLY be approved for registered children in the program)
Do parents/carers have to attend?
Yes, parental supervision must be provided at all times
Can siblings come along?
All children who attend must be registered for the program due to number restrictions
Do we bring our own lunch?
Yes, please bring a packed lunch snacks and bottle of water
**please refrain from using single use plastic bottles and wraps
Can both parents/carers attend?
Sure, but any entry costs associated for the second adult is at your own cost
Is transport included?
No, transport will need to be organised to and from the venues
If we cannot attend an outing can we go to the next one?
Absolutely, we can organise a future outing to attend however this will be pending available spaces
What do we wear?
Your Critter Conservationist clothing (kids), long pants and enclosed shoes (for the night walk).
Please think sun and safety smart!
Is there a minimum number before the program will run?
Yes, we will require a minimum of 10 children per intake and a maximum of 15
Do you have WWC, Public Liability and Risk Assessment?
Yes we do! Simply CLICK HERE to find out more
Where do we find out more about Critters Up Close?
Website: Critters Up Close
Facebook: Critters Up Close
Are there any other terms and conditions?
To read other terms and conditions- CLICK HERE